1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8.
- Crossed-strap bodysuit. This bodysuit is really flattering. The material is soft and thick and sweater-like, but not too hot. It’s also really stretchy, so you can pull the clipped part to the side if you don’t want to unbutton it to use the restroom (the main annoying thing about bodysuits). True-t0-size.
- Crossbody bag. This bag is at the very top of my “want” list. It’s simple, classic and the perfect size. I see this bag becoming a trend and selling out fast.
- Classic black jumper/romper. This will never go out of style. I love black rompers and jumpers, because you can dress them up or down so easily. You can wear this one with the straps up or down, so if you don’t like strapless, it doesn’t have to be.
- Matching linen set. This is another outfit that is versatile and could be dressed up or down. I could definitely picture wearing this to a date night on a beach vacation.
- Simple double strap sandals. These sandals are so simple that they’d go with anything. I like the camel color, but they also come in three other neutral options.
- Claw clips. Love love love me a good claw clip. It’s such an easy way to make your hair look “done” without actually having to do it. I like how big these ones are, because I have long hair and can’t use the tiny ones.
- Panama hat. This hat is the perfect spring/summer staple. You could wear it with virtually anything, including everything in this collage. Also, finding a totally neutral one without a colored band above the brim are hard to find.
- White flowy dress. This dress runs true-to-size and has pockets! It’s lightweight and something that you could easily slip on to head out the door while still looking put together.
SHOP THIS POST: