Every Friday, I like to do a round-up of all my favorite finds of the week. There are some home decor finds, accessories and even a fun top for date night. Here are my top 5 picks of the week:
- Cream colored bathroom canister– I got this Studio McGee canister for our Q-tips and it looks so cute in the bathroom. It’s really good quality and a nice change from the typical glass Q-tip canister we’ve always had. The neutral cream color will blend nicely into most bathroom decor too.
- Chunky small gold hoops– Twisted gold hoops are definitely on trend right now, but these are different than any of the ones I’ve seen so far. These are chunkier looking and super affordable at their $20 price point. Plus, they have great reviews!
- Super comfy capri pants– I’m 5″3, so these are barely capris on me, but you can still tell they aren’t full length pants. I couldn’t love these more. The pockets, the fabric, the color options- what’s not to love? Even better: you can wear them to lounge around the house or wear them with a bodysuit and some cute sandals and look totally put together in the light of day. I’m all about clothes that feel like pajamas. Also, these would look really cute over a swimsuit on your next beach trip.
- Gold herringbone necklace– This necklace looks identical to the one I’ve been wearing everyday for the last year, only it’s at a price point that’s more affordable! I have a feeling this necklace is going to sell out. It’s on trend, but also classic and looks great layered with other gold necklaces.
- Black long-sleeved top– Oooo! I’m all about a cutout moment. I’m not one for full on cleavage though, which is why I really like this top. It gives you the flirty bodysuit-vibe, but it isn’t a bodysuit and also doesn’t show too much of the girls (if that’s not your thing). This top is stretchy and runs true-to-size. I wear it tucked into high-waisted jeans with vans or with square toe heels.
SHOP THE POST: