Every Friday I like to do a round-up of all my favorite finds of the week. Here are my top 5 picks of the week:
- Black long handle silverware– Our silverware kept going missing, so I finally caved and bought a new set. I love the long handles on these. This set comes in several color options and also has great reviews on Amazon.
- Zimba teeth whitening strips– These popped up in my Instagram feed and the advertising video was so good that I ordered them. Now, a year later, I just ordered another pack. They really work and don’t hurt your teeth! Crest Whitestrips are what I used for forever, but they always left my teeth and gums sore. Plus, you don’t have to use the whole kit to see results with these. I just pop the strips on here and there to freshen up the look of my teeth, especially before a special event or a photo shoot.
- Essential oil vent clips– Is this not a great idea? Kudos to whoever came up with it. If you like essential oils, now you can use them in your car. I like the idea of using these with natural oils vs. the chemical filled ones you’d normally find at the store. Something about calming essential oils in traffic sounds amazing.
- Lint remover– This is a game changer. Most of us have experienced the dreaded lint balls that happen on the inner thighs of our favorite leggings. They’re annoying and make our clothes look dingy, yet we usually just live with them. Time to give your leggings and old sweaters a refresh. This lint remover will help your clothes and even your upholstered furniture stay newer looking longer.
- Reusable food storage bags– I can’t rave enough about these things. The price tag deterred me from buying them for a long time, but I’m so glad I caved. We’ve never bought or wasted a ZipLoc bag since buying these. So, yes they’re pricey, but they easily pay for themselves in a year’s time. We’ve had ours going on two years and they’re still like new. You can wash them in the dishwasher too, which makes them super convenient.
SHOP THE POST: